Thursday, October 29, 2015

A free time activity

Hi Júlia,

How are you? What have you been doing since I saw you last tiem? You won't belive it, but i've been FCR (Federació Catalana de Rem).

I passed some hard proves along the year, and finally they took me to be part in the cadets team of FCR. We met only two times. The first was in Amposta for trainnig for the competition, we stayed Friday to Sunday training three hours in the morning and three hours in the afternoon. We did some gym and we were rowing with and eight. The second meeting it was in Aigüebelette (France), there we did competition. We had the second place in double and the first in eight, it was a big success, so I'm really pleased.

I thought that the experience would be strange, I mean take part of a boat with my rivals it would be so rare. But it was fantastic and now I have a better relationship with this girls.

Any was, I've got to go now, because tomorrow I have Maths exam, otherwise I'll be late for our next meeting. Keep in touch!

Take care,

Laia



No comments:

Post a Comment