Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Preparation CCBB's

Writing 2014- 2015

1. David, your American e-pal, is coming to Catalonia on a school trip. He will visit you next Saturday. You have organised a day out for him. Send him an e-mail telling him where you will go, which transport you will use, the places you will visit and the time and place you will meet.

Hi David,
I'm so happy that you come to Catalonia that I am preparing some activities to do. We will meet in the bus Stop at 10 a.m., I'll wait for you with a bicycle because we'll ride around the beautiful lake of Banyoles. Then we'll go to the club to chill out eating or drinking something. After that we'll take the bus and go to visit Girona and the amazing Cathedral of Girona. I think that after all of this you will be hungry so we will go to a Restaurant to eat something and then return to Banyoles.
See you on Saturday,
Laia

2.- Imagine that you spent last night in a large empty house. It was a dark, windy night and strange things happened during the night. You felt frightened. Explain what happened, what you heard, saw and felt.

Last night when my parents went to have dinner with some friends, I heard some noise in the kitchen. I was in my bedroom playing with the tablet and I was afraid but I thought that it was the wind. A few minutes later I heard the noise again, so I decided to go to the kitchen, and then I saw someone, just there eating some of my cookies. I opened the light and all of my friends surprised me, in Halloween disguises. Then we had a Party.


Writing 2011-2012

1.- Your school is taking part in a European Project and next month you are going to receive a student from Sweden in your house. Write an e-mail giving him/her some information about you (name, age, like, dislikes, etc.) and your school (name of the school, location, teachers, activities, your favourite subjects, etc.)

Hi Peter / Susan,
My name is Laia, I'm 15 and I like doing sport a lot but I hate studying things that I'm not interested in. I study at Escola Casa Nostra, in Banyoles. It's a little school so we have only one teacher for each subject. We do different activities like at the important days. My favourite subject is English because we watch films.
See you soon. Love
Pat

2.- Your friend Sam went on holiday to an exotic place last year (Africa, South America, etc.). He showed you the pictures and told you what he did there. Write a paragraph and explain where he went, the people he went with, the weather, what he did there, what he liked, what he didn't like, etc.
Last year, my friend Sam went to South America with his family. The weather was good, every day it was sunny. They visited a lot of beautiful beaches, and he explained that the best part was watching the whales swimming, but he didn't like seeing people living on the street.


 Writing 15-16

(80-95 words)
Who is your favorite relative? Your mum? Your brother? A special cousin?... Write a text about him or her. What kind of person is he/she? What is so special about him/her? What do you like about him/her? Why do you get on well together? Have you got any special story or anecdote involving him/her?

MY FAVOURITE RELATIVE

My favorite relative is my Cousin. Her name is Maria and we've the same age. She's so intelligent and is amazing to see she dance. A quality that I admire of her, is that she help people all the time just to feel better with herself. We get on well together because is my opposite and we do a great duo together. Although we stay together since she arrived from China. I remember that when we're 3 years old, we're running all the day one behind the other shouting our names, just for fun.

Number of words = 94

No comments:

Post a Comment